Combustion and Heat Transfer Engineers
System Technologists Pvt. Ltd.
Swirl Flame Rotary Kiln Burners
Singhania System Technologists Pvt. Ltd. has installed over 80 Swirl Flame Rotary Kiln Burners in India & abroad. The largest size of the Rotary Kiln Burner manufactured so far is 147 MKCal/hr. on a 11,000 TPD Rotary Kiln which used lignite as a fuel for a Cement Plant. The Swirl Flame Kiln Burner has a proven track record for satisfactory performance on low grade pulverised Coal, Pet coke, Lignite Agro waste, Low BTU gases, LNG, Natural Gas, Fuel Oil & various liquid waste fuels. The Burners are customized to suit combination firing with minimum amount of primary air i.e. 5 to 7% depending on the applications.
Firing Range :
2 MKCal/hr. to 147 MKCal/hr. (Perhaps one of the largest Kiln Firing System).
Rotary Kiln Burners as designed to fire any fuel given below alone or in combinations either is given ration or 100% independently
· Pulverised Coal, any grade.
· Pulverised Lignite.
· Pulverised Pet-coke.
· Agro waste such as, groundnut shell, Rice husk, coffee shell etc.
· Shredded tyres, plastic & house hold waste.
· Propane / LPG.
· LNG / CNG.
· Natural Gas.
· Low BTU gases such as Producer Gas, Coke Over Gas, Blast Furnace Gas, Refinery Gas etc/
· Furnace Oil, LDO, HSD, LSHS, and any grade of Liquid Fuel.
· Waste liquid sludge from DG sets and other equipments.
Burner Accessories :
· LPG / Gas assisted ignition system.
· Compressed air assisted / Mechanically atomised Burner Guns.
· Specifically designed Burner Anchors.
· Totally adjustable manual / Electrically operated Burner Trolleys.
· “State of the Art” Flame safe guard & Burner management system.
Salient Features :
· Concentric stable, steady and bright flame formation.
· Better Flame Control.
· Higher Axial Air thrust ensures a Concentric & Concentrated Flame.
· Low NOx Control.
· Low Lever of free lime in product.
· The primary air velocity control through adjustable & variable nozzle tips Control, during operating conditions.
· Rugged & well designed Burner components ensures high component life even with lightly abrasive fuels such as low grade coal with 35-40% ash.
· Specifically designed flame stabilizer ensures quick ignition & flame stability.
· High turn down ratios