Combustion and Heat Transfer Engineers
System Technologists Pvt. Ltd.
Inert Gas Generators
Inert Gas Generator produces Inert Gas by combustion of liquid fuel / Gaseous fuel depending on product quality required. Air along with fuel at a predetermined ratio is premixed and combustion takes place in combustion chamber. Inert Gas is produced by stochiometric combustion or sub-stochiometric combustion depending on the product quality required
· Capacity - 50 to 500 NM3/hr.
· Oxygen - less than 1%
· CO - less than 200 PPM
· H2 - less than 5 PPM
· SO2 - in traces
· Nitrogen + CO2- Balance
· Dew Point - (-) 60șC NTP after Dryer
· Pressure - 1000 mmWC (Higher pressure possible by using Booster Compressor)
Salient Features :
· Gas Analysis indicated is typical & can be altered to suit customer requirement.
· Plant operation is automatic.
· Inert Gas is produced as soon as combustion starts.
· Skid mounted compact unit.
· Minimum Maintenance work.
· Constant Product Gas analysis.
· Simple Installation and short start up time.
· Low Utility Cost and Capital Cost.
Inert Gas Generator